Career Opportunities for
Head Start, Early Head Start and VPK
Le Jardin is passionate about the children and families we serve; our employees must have a heart for what we do to help our local community. All positions require integrity, respect, professionalism, a strong work-ethic and devotion to the neediest children and families of Homestead and Florida City. If you feel that you have what is takes to work for this nonprofit please view the available positions, complete an application and send your credentials to the email provided.
Opportunities to Join our Family
- Community Liaison Specialist: Full time. Bachelor Degree or Higher.
- Head Start Teacher: Full-time. Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field with 18 EEC college credits. 45 hours DCF training completed including the corresponding exams.
- Mental Health/Disability Floater: Full time/ High School/ 45 DCF Hours.
- ERSEA Worker: Full time/ High School.
- Licensed Mental Health Professional/Disability: Full time. Requirements and Credential of Candidate must be a current State of Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC).
This is not an online application, you must email or bring in your application and resume to be considered for employment.
Le Jardin Community Center is a Drug-Free Workplace
The Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 requires Le Jardin Community Center, as a federally funded facility and grant recipient, to certify that it will provide a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment on such contracts and grants, employees will abide by the terms of this statement and notify Le Jardin Community Center of any criminal drug statute conviction not later than five days after such conviction for a violation occurring in the workplace. The unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession, use, or sale in the workplace of a controlled substance, as defined by state or federal law, is prohibited. Le Jardin Community Center will not condone criminal activity on its property, or on property under its direct control, and will take appropriate personnel action up to and including termination or required participation in a drug abuse assistance or rehabilitation program.